Meet Dr. Benjamin
Dr. David Benjamin is a former Clinical Research Director in the pharmaceutical industry and has worked for such well-known companies as Pfizer, Hoffmann-La Roche and Wm H. Rorer, and consults to the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, universities, insurance companies, and attorneys on matters involving the reduction of medication errors, risk management, drug development and FDA regulations, and legal cases involving alcohol, medications and drugs.
Dr. Benjamin Specializes In
- The interpretation of blood, urine and hair tests for alcohol, medications and drugs in the living and post-mortem settings.
- Designer Drugs, Synthetic Cannabinoids and the Federal Analog Act.
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault (formerly called “Date Rape”).
- Wrongful confessions, and Undue Influence cases involving medications or drugs.
- Consent and Miranda issues involving medications and drugs.
- Dram Shop cases.
- Drug-drug Interactions.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of drugs, with special reference to DUI Ambien.
- Possession of drugs, possession with intent to distribute, and trafficking (weighing and analytical issues).
- Clinical research, protocol design, IND, NDA, and 510 (k) submissions to the FDA.
The 3rd International Congress Neu Psycho Conference on Neurosciences and Psychiatry will be held in La Habana, Cuba, November 9th-11th, 2015. I presented at this conference in 2014 and very much enjoyed my trip to Cuba. Travel to Cuba to attend educational programs is now much easier than ever. For more information, visit the conference website at: www.neupsyco.com